ignore resource help

Community forum to discuss cxs.
If you believe that there is a problem with your cxs installation and want support then, as a paid product, you should use the helpdesk after having consulted the documentation.
pli

ignore resource help

Post by pli »

In each log scanner report I receive each hour there are references to

/var/log/cxswatch.log: (example follows)

Apr 4 15:34:07 buxton cxswatch[630557]: WARNING: '/home/waimeanu/public_html/silverstripe-cache/cache/zend_cache---internal-metadatas---i18nZend_Translate_RailsYaml_Options' scanned 6 times in the last 30 seconds, you might want to ignore this resource
Apr 4 15:34:07 buxton cxswatch[630557]: Ignoring file for the next 300 seconds: '/home/waimeanu/public_html/silverstripe-cache/cache/zend_cache---internal-metadatas---i18nZend_Translate_RailsYaml_Options'
Apr 4 15:35:58 buxton cxswatch[630557]: WARNING: '/home/waimeanu/public_html/silverstripe-cache/cache/zend_cache---i18nZend_Translate_RailsYaml_Options' scanned 6 times in the last 30 seconds, you might want to ignore this resource
Apr 4 15:35:58 buxton cxswatch[630557]: Ignoring file for the next 300 seconds: '/home/waimeanu/public_html/silverstripe-cache/cache/zend_cache---i18nZend_Translate_RailsYaml_Options'

I would love someone to confirm I have got this right in cxs.ignore (or otherwise)
pdir:\/home\/.+\/public_html\/*.*\/silverstripe-cache/cache/

thanks in anticipation
Peter
Sergio

Re: ignore resource help

Post by Sergio »

pli wrote: pdir:\/home\/.+\/public_html\/*.*\/silverstripe-cache/cache/
I think you missed some regex notation here.

I would try:
pdir:\/home\/waimeanu\/public_html\/silverstripe-cache\/cache\/.*
Sergio
pli

Re: ignore resource help

Post by pli »

Thanks Sergio

I see a couple of obvious mistakes now - because the silverstripe-cache dir is in plenty of other sites on the server I have left \/.+\ after home, but removed \/*.*\ prior to silverstripe-cache

hense
pdir:\/home\/.+\/public_html/silverstripe-cache/cache\/.*

works

thanks again
Peter