CSF Block all servers IP

This forum is only for reproducible bugs with csf and lfd (i.e. not iptables problems, lack of understanding how to use a feature, etc). Posts must be accompanied with full technical details of the problem and how it can be recreated. Any posts not adhering to this, or not considered bugs, will be moved to the General Discussion (csf) forum.
cadrian

CSF Block all servers IP

Post by cadrian »

Hello,

I have this problems on 2 servers , after 6 mounth I use CFS on this servere, but about 2 weeks on 2 servers CSF block all server IPs and the server need reboot, one of the server have this problem one time of a week , a ramdom day, and on second server this is happen after 2-3 days, now i disable CSF on this server , please help me with some suggestions.

It`s possible to have active only LFD to secure de /tmp directory ?
MaximSupport

Re:

Post by MaximSupport »

I have similar problem. I do not need to reboot but Data Center have to restart CSF.
chirpy

Post by chirpy »

It's highly unlikely that all IP addresses are blocked in iptables. If you have access isses, you need to check the following either from another network access or through the servers serial console port:

1. /var/log/lfd.log
2. iptables -L -n

Usually, it's because you've got yourself blocked by triggering something
cadrian

Post by cadrian »

In my case the server is down from all location, he need reboot , if i put all server IP on Firewall Allow IP is a solution?

On lfd log I don`t find any message about this IPs.
chirpy

Post by chirpy »

If there's nothing in lfd.log then it's unlikely to have anything to do with csf unless you've added the servers IPs to csf.deny or they are included in a BLOCK list netblock. lfd always logs all ip blocks.