Bulk Actions on the Menu

Discuss the ConfigServer MailScanner Front-End script
jrxpress

Bulk Actions on the Menu

Post by jrxpress »

I would like to know if is possible to remove the emails I would select when using the Bulk Actions on the Menu.

when I click on the MailControl option and open all the emails logs, sometimes it goes up to a large amount of the emails and the pagination goes to a lot of pages.. As I really enjoy the option to disable the "No Pagination (Danger)" as it would list all emails on the same page, I really miss the feature to be able to remove emails I don't wanna anymore.. Is that something possible to be added on a future update of the MailScanner Front-End - MSFE ?

I really like the option to Bulk Actions on the Menu, but what is the point if I can't remove the email log I've selected ?

I would like to have the option to remove the emails I don't wanna.

of course first I would Learn as Spam and block its IP or domain for any future emails received with the same structure, then go ahead and remove it.

also I am a little confused when using:

Learn as Ham | Learn as Spam | Learn as Spam & Report | Forget

could you provide me a quick explanation ? Each one exactly is the best option I should always use ?

also when i try to Learn as Spam & Report I get this error "Sep 8 05:17:00.447 [25030] warn: reporter: razor2 report failed: No such file or directory report requires authentication at /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/532/lib/perl5/cpanel_lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/Razor2.pm line 176. at /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/532/lib/perl5/cpanel_lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/Razor2.pm line 329" is this normal ?

another question would be regarding the settings, "Keep x days of MailControl database entries" and "Keep x days of Stored Messages" means it would be deleted automatic once X days ? and if I wanna remove it right the way ?

Because I would like to train and teach the system to learn about what is good and what is bad, using the whitelist and backlist.. but I get a little confused with all those "Lean as XXX" as i listed above.. and about Forget ? means to forget what ?

I would like to learn and be able to remove emails to keep my MailControl better organized.. how can i approach it ?

What about full reset the email logs and start over with a clean database ?

what is this under Menu ?
.. SpamAssassin Bayes
.. SpamAssassin Lint Test
.. MailScanner Lint Test

What about this error when clicking on those menu option:

Unrar is not installed, it should be in .
This is required for RAR archives to be read to check
filenames and filetypes. Virus scanning is not affected.

ERROR: The "envelope_sender_header" in your spamassassin.conf
ERROR: is not correct, it should match X-cPanel-MailScanner-From

I really enjoy all ConfigServer system for WHH/cPanel and current running under all my clients dedicated server:

ConfigServer Explorer - cse v2.05
ConfigServer Security & Firewall - csf v14.10
ConfigServer eXploit Scanner - cxs v13.02
ConfigServer MailScanner Front-End v9.12
ConfigServer Outgoing Spam Monitor - osm v2.01

I uses CSF and CSE under every client dedicated server for years and I love those.
is everything connected ? because I am still learning about CXS malwares removal and outgoing spam monitor since I have it installed I still wasn't able to understand how it works and until now I still stuck at the MSFE and learning about how to teach the server with all those bad emails and how to remove those from the system even before it arrives at the main default email account.

ConfigServer Mail Manage - cmm v2.08
ConfigServer Mail Manage - cmm v2.08
what does the green button "Run SA Learn for Spam" ?
I never touched it since I am using the MSFE and OSM

Sorry for any confusion while writing down this ticket, as would be nice to go on the flow...

Regards,
Joao Junior