LF_SU_EMAIL_ALERT stopped working since update

This forum is only for reproducible bugs with csf and lfd (i.e. not iptables problems, lack of understanding how to use a feature, etc). Posts must be accompanied with full technical details of the problem and how it can be recreated. Any posts not adhering to this, or not considered bugs, will be moved to the General Discussion (csf) forum.
trusted211

LF_SU_EMAIL_ALERT stopped working since update

Post by trusted211 »

Hello,

since one of the last updates, I suspect the very last one 2 days ago, LF_SU_EMAIL_ALERT is not working anymore.
This would be very important as working on a prod server.
LF_SSH_EMAIL_ALERT is working normally, but both LF_SU_EMAIL_ALERT as also LF_SUDO_EMAIL_ALERT (which I never use but enabled shortly for testing) do no send or even try to send an email at all. I followed the postfix and dovecot logs, there is no activity.

Of course I restarted everything with csf -ra.

Would be great if this issue could be fixed

Thanks
trusted211

Re: LF_SU_EMAIL_ALERT stopped working since update

Post by trusted211 »

addition : running on CentOS/Alma 8 without any prior issues and with all other email alerts working without any flaws, only these 2 do no anymore now. I mean maybe there are others which I did not get since the update, but all blocks and all login emails are working as said
ForumAdmin

Post by ForumAdmin »

We will have a fix for this in the next release of csf.
ForumAdmin

Post by ForumAdmin »

This is now fixed in v14.15:
https://blog.configserver.com/
trusted211

Post by trusted211 »

Thanks for the information and the quick fix! I did not get an email by the forum software on your replies.