Ignoring resources via cxs.ignore

Community forum to discuss cxs.
If you believe that there is a problem with your cxs installation and want support then, as a paid product, you should use the helpdesk after having consulted the documentation.
NielsH

Ignoring resources via cxs.ignore

Post by NielsH »

Hi there,

I don't want to clog up support too much, so will try here first, hopefully someone can give me some advice and/or confirm whether I'm doing it right.

I've created a cxs.ignore file and started cxs with the --ignore option, so far so good.

Now what I would like to do is ignore some regex matches that are being detected via --options [m], in particular too many false positives with Regular expression match = [symlink\s*\(]

So I would like to ignore these completely. I've tried:
match:[symlink\s*\(]
match:symlink\s*\(

But I'm unable to get this one ignored. How should I put that one in via the cxs.ignore file?

Thank you in advance!
Niels
wantsomegetsome

Re: Ignoring resources via cxs.ignore

Post by wantsomegetsome »

I would like to know this too. Can't use m option at the moment because of too many false positives.
NielsH

Post by NielsH »

In the end I just had to do match:symlink\s*\( - that worked fine. It was my bad for not including the cxs.ignore file properly so it didn't actually ignore it.
LukeDouglas

Post by LukeDouglas »

by NielsH » 03 Jul 2015, 12:14
In the end I just had to do match:symlink\s*\( - that worked fine. It was my bad for not including the cxs.ignore file properly so it didn't actually ignore it.
NielsH, I know this is an old thread but can you outline how you configured ConfigServer to ignore all symlink\s*\( expressions?
POUSSETY

Post by POUSSETY »

LukeDouglas wrote: 09 Jan 2019, 20:29
by NielsH » 03 Jul 2015, 12:14
NielsH, I know this is an old thread but can [url]Audacity[/url] you outline how you configured ConfigServer to ignore all symlink\s*\( expressions?
[url]Find My iPhone[/url]
[url]Origin[/url]
I would like to know this too. Can't use m option at the moment because of too many false positives.