CSF Problem on CentOS 7

nuffsaid

CSF Problem on CentOS 7

Post by nuffsaid »

Holah

I have a problem, i got a new OpenVZ VPS box and installed cPanel with CentOS 7 ..

When testing csf i get the following error .

Code: Select all

Testing iptables...

Testing ip_tables/iptable_filter...OK
Testing ipt_LOG...OK
Testing ipt_multiport/xt_multiport...OK
Testing ipt_REJECT...OK
Testing ipt_state/xt_state...FAILED [FATAL Error: iptables: No chain/target/match by that name.] - Required for csf to function
Testing ipt_limit/xt_limit...OK
Testing ipt_recent...OK
Testing xt_connlimit...FAILED [Error: iptables: No chain/target/match by that name.] - Required for CONNLIMIT feature
Testing ipt_owner/xt_owner...OK
Testing iptable_nat/ipt_REDIRECT...FAILED [Error: iptables v1.4.21: can't initialize iptables table `nat': Table does not exist (do you need to insmod?)] - Required for MESSENGER feature
Testing iptable_nat/ipt_DNAT...FAILED [Error: iptables v1.4.21: can't initialize iptables table `nat': Table does not exist (do you need to insmod?)] - Required for csf.redirect feature

RESULT: csf will not function on this server due to FATAL errors from missing modules [1]

...Done.
I googled for possible problems and the results i see sttate that the iptables have to be enabled from the root vps .. When i contacted my host about it i got the following response from them
Well, the modules are in place, as shown below. If you're still not seeing them, i'd recommend asking csf support for further help.

[root@hostname ~]# lsmod | grep state
xt_state 1500 0
nf_conntrack 82190 9 vzrst,vzcpt,nf_conntrack_ftp,xt_helper,xt_connlimit,iptable_nat,nf_nat,nf_conntrack_ipv4,xt_state
[root@hostname ~]#
In this case what can i do now since its still now working ?
Karel

Re: CSF Problem on CentOS 7

Post by Karel »

You must contact your provider and ask them to install ipt_state/xt_state and xt_connlimit.