CSF / Asterisk

maisx

Re: CSF / Asterisk

Post by maisx »

good morning everyone I'm testing the script on FreePBX 13 which uses the PJSIP
I wanted to understand where is my error

NOTICE[11123] res_pjsip/pjsip_distributor.c: Request 'SUBSCRIBE' from '<sip:100@vps3xxxxx.ovh.net>' failed for '123.456.123.123:34527' (callid: NTk4YjczNWVlNmVkNzJjNDkyYzFlYTM1MDhiZDVjZmE.) - Failed to authenticate

My script
if (($lgfile eq $config{CUSTOM1_LOG}) and ($line =~ /\[\S+\s+\S+\] NOTICE\[\S+\] res_pjsip/pjsip_distributor.c: Request 'SUBSCRIBE' from '(\S+\s?\S+)' f$
return ("Bad Logon: $1",$2,"SecmasASTERIX","1","1");
}

TKS Maisx
EntrepreneurAJ

Post by EntrepreneurAJ »

Sorry to necrobump this thread but I've used Sergios custom regex script and tried updating it for the fact the chan_sip in asterisk is now deprecated and replaced by chan_pjsip but my regex modifications don't seem to be firing.

OS is Ubuntu 20.04
Asterisk is 18.4

LFD logs confirm it is watching the log file

Code: Select all

Watching /var/log/asterisk/messages.log...
The modified Script is:

if (($lgfile eq $config{CUSTOM1_LOG}) and ($line =~ /\[\S+\s+\S+\] NOTICE\[\S+\] res_pjsip\/pjsip_distributor.c\: log_failed_request\: Request 'INVITE' from '(\S+\s?\S+)' failed for '(\S+)\:\d+' \- No matching endpoint found/))  {
}
if (($lgfile eq $config{CUSTOM1_LOG}) and ($line =~ /\[\S+\s+\S+\] NOTICE\[\S+\] res_pjsip\/pjsip_distributor.c\: log_failed_request\: Request 'INVITE' from '(\S+\s?\S+)' failed for '(\S+)\:\d+' \- Failed to authenticate/))  {
}
But it doesn't seem to be triggering.
Here are some of the logs:

[May  5 11:15:05] NOTICE[801] res_pjsip/pjsip_distributor.c: Request 'INVITE' from '"10009" <sip:10009@my servers IP address>' failed for '193.46.255.101:5076' (callid: 2641e75330b425275953230dad937ceb) - No matching endpoint found
[May  5 11:15:05] NOTICE[801] res_pjsip/pjsip_distributor.c: Request 'INVITE' from '"10009" <sip:10009@my servers IP address>' failed for '193.46.255.101:5076' (callid: 2641e75330b425275953230dad937ceb) - Failed to authenticate
Any advise would be greatly appreciated I intend to role this out across multiple servers each will be in a cluster.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Hi, all.
Wow 7 years ago around the same day, how fast time pass by.
How many people are using my rule? That will be great to know.

In order to create a new rule I need:
- a few log lines of the error message(s).
- what info should the rule show when it is added to CSF?

Sergio
EntrepreneurAJ

Post by EntrepreneurAJ »

Hi Sergio, how many log lines will you need? I've posted the two my server is frequently showing in the post immediately above. I think for what should be shown in the logs when it fires is the last 3 to 4 words of the log line. The two log lines are not always together as it's two separate attempts using different methods.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Here is the new rule but before using it, please read the disclaimer:
"I don't assume any responsibility if you use the following rule, use it at your own discretion."

Please, before using it made some test to see if it works for you.

Also, if you see that the rule works for you, please donate us$10.00 to any charity of your choice on my behalf, thank you.

if (($lgfile eq $config{CUSTOM1_LOG}) and ($line =~ /^\[\S+\s+\S+\s+\S+\] NOTICE\[\d+\] res_pjsip\/pjsip_distributor\.c\: Request 'INVITE' from '"\d+" \<sip:.*\>' failed for '(\S+)\:\d+' \(callid: \S+\) \- (No matching endpoint found|Failed to authenticate)/i)) {
		return ("$2",$1,"SecmasASTERIXv2","1","","1");
	}
Sergio
EntrepreneurAJ

Post by EntrepreneurAJ »

I will set it up today and if it works will donate £10 to EAJ Foundation under the name Sergio CSF on the 1st of June 2021
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Thank you!
If you could change to Sergio C, it will be great as I am not related in any way to CSF, I am just a member of the Forum that likes a lot CSF that I think is a great FireWall.

Sergio