Reseller access

linkoficial

Reseller access

Post by linkoficial »

Only a certain reseller does not have access to the Configserver Firewall plugin.
As I did not find any problem that could cause this, I contacted cPanel support. And it looks like there's a bug. Here is the answer from cPanel support:

"At this time, all reseller privileges for ablhostc are configured correctly to allow access to the ConfigServer interface, however I do see that ConfigServer is still preventing the users access.

I manually checked the ConfigServer configuration files, and I see that ablhostc is listed correctly according to the ConfigServer rules:
=====
# grep ablhostc /etc/csf/csf.resellers
ablhostc::0:USE,UNBLOCK,GREP
=====

In this instance, there may be an issue with the ConfigServer software, which is preventing it from reading the line containing ablhostc. I would recommend reaching out to ConfigServer directly so they can assist you with further diagnosing their software."
ForumAdmin

Re: Reseller access

Post by ForumAdmin »

If the reseller is seeing "You do not have access to ConfigServer Firewall." when going into csf then there is a problem reading /etc/csf/csf.resellers. The main reason for that is usually if the file has been edited and contains non-linux linefeeds.

The usual fix would be to use:

Code: Select all

dos2unix /etc/csf/csf.resellers