CSF&LFD standalone remote console (new product)

Dejan

CSF&LFD standalone remote console (new product)

Post by Dejan »

It would be great if we could have a central CSF&LFD standalone console. That should be a completely separate product that will run alone on separate server/vps, and allow complete control of all CSF&LFD servers in a cluster. It should also have multiple admin user authentication with different authorization levels for admin user/group.

Basically everything that we already have just from standalone server and with separate admin logins with access control.

It would also be nice to include a remote control of cmc and cmq in the future...

Of course I don't expect that to be a free product, or maybe it could be free for 5 or 10 servers in cluster, and than charged to be able to add more servers to cluster...

What do you think?
chandro

Re: CSF&LFD standalone remote console (new product)

Post by chandro »

Hello, i would be interested in something like this, i have 4 servers with CSF&LFD, and also this:

"It should also have multiple admin user authentication with different authorization levels for admin user/group."

i can give some access to my resellers, or customers so they can remove the blocked IP, or add a IP to the whitelist.

i like it.