iphone & Android App

jpeters

iphone & Android App

Post by jpeters »

Hello,

i am requently on the road for business and get mail notifications about blocks, hack attempts. etc...
it would be nice to have a app availible to adjust some features of csf..

i know the mobile webinterface.. but it's limited to block / unblock IP addressess..
chirpy

Re: iphone & Android App

Post by chirpy »

We currently have no experience in this field, so it wouldn't happen for some time if we do consider it.
youhost

Post by youhost »

Hello,
I searched for the mobile webinterface, but did not find nothing.

Could someone please confirm if there is a mobile webinterface to block/unblock IP in csf [running in a whm/cPanel]?
If the answer should be affermative, could you please give some indications on how to configure and access such service?

Thank you
jpeters

Post by jpeters »

i am using WHMApp (android).. it has basic CSF support / interface..
block / unblock is possible with this app.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... eef.whmapp
marcele

Post by marcele »

I have to agree with Chirpy on this one. Trying to support an Android and Iphone app on your own wouldn't be a good idea.

It would be a much better idea for Chirpy to write a restful API for all the major CSF functions. If CSF had an API then third party Android and Iphone developers could write their own apps for CSF very easily.
rajdilipshah

Post by rajdilipshah »

Hi Jpeters,

I'm co-founder of CubeReef and WHMApp is our Product. I would like to know what type of features do you see an app for CSF should have so that server admins like you can easily work with CSF using mobile?

Thank you,
Raj Shah
rajdilipshah

Post by rajdilipshah »

Hi All,

New CSF App for ConfigServer Firewall (CSF) on WHM Server is live.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... fappforwhm

Features:
Search IP in iptables, Manage Reseller's Privileges for CSF, Quick Unblock IP, Add / Edit / Delete Allowed IPs, Add / Edit / Delete Blocked IPs, Add / Edit / Delete Tempory IPs, Flush All IP Entries, Enable / Disable CSF, Restart CSF and LFD, Search System Logs, iptables Logs, LFD Statistics, System Statistics, Test iptables and much more...

Thank you.
Raj Shah
jpeters

Post by jpeters »

the most imported thing i need is cluster add en remove..
i will check today the new plugin..

whe have a large machine park of cpanel servers..
CSF is configured to work in a cluster.. so if someone gets blocked by the firewall, all of our servers are unavailible..

so when a client needs to unblock, i need the option to unblock on 1 specific server or al the servers in the CSF cluster..

hmm.. i see that the app is commercial.. for trial / test i would like a free version / copy..