Support for ispmanager

growl

Support for ispmanager

Post by growl »

Hi there!
Do you plan to include ispmanager support?
chirpy

Post by chirpy »

I've had a look through their site and cannot find the documentation required for 3rd party script integration. If you can point me to it I'll have a look.
growl

Post by growl »

I can't post url's here ;(
they have wiki site with docs about plugins maybe it will be helpfull
Hostell

Post by Hostell »

ispmanager has quite difficult integration with user's web interface, as frontend for user is based on XML (it defines all elements on plugin's page and functions which can be used), and the standalone part is backend, which works like a handler for functions defined in XML.
this is a good idea to integrate it with this control panel, but it does not provide informations of login failures, ...etc...,as the mail ispmanager's idea is working with all software (not as cPanel, which has, for example, standard pure-ftpd as ftp server) and on all operational systems.
thus, 50% of csf's script should be re-written to suit for ispmanager..and I'm in doubt if it is worth it...
I had an experience of writing plugins for it, and it is not a pleasant job to do..
Rewt0r

Re: Support for ispmanager

Post by Rewt0r »

I know this is an old thread but \i recently moved away from cPanel to this and I would like this to be supported. If it is too much hassle could we not have a way to just login to the pages shown in your demos?