Add Some Style to the UI

Infopro

Add Some Style to the UI

Post by Infopro »

Oh wait, you just did. ;)

And my eyes want to thank you from the back of their sockets. Much nicer to look at now and easy to read with the alt colors.

Just wanted to say, thanks Chirpy!
Infopro

Post by Infopro »

I know this may be a bit much to ask, Chirpy, but would it be possible for you to colorize the quick allow and quick deny tables, green and red respectively? Or even just that red border already on CSF main page, wrapped around the Quick Deny table so it stands out a bit more.

Either way, thanks, as always for CSF.
chirpy

Post by chirpy »

Done in the latest release.
Infopro

Post by Infopro »

Works for me. Thank you Sir. :)
Infopro

Re: Add Some Style to the UI

Post by Infopro »

Since I opened this one, I can bring it back from the dead too, right? ;)

One of the silly annoying things for me across all ConfigServer products, and I use and love 'em all the same, is the lack of the WHM breadcrumb menu across the top. I'm very much used to being on any page in WHM and want to go back to Home, but can't on these.

Could you please force the breadcrumb menu on top?

Thanks! :)
ForumAdmin

Post by ForumAdmin »

Unfortunately, if you utilise the inbuilt breadcrumb system you get lumbered with a myriad of css frameworks that screw with your own styling in WHM and makes the process of maintaining a consistent UI over different platforms impossible, so we had to do away with the cPanel/WHM header approach.

I do share the frustration, though, but have learnt to click on the nice big WHM/Accelerated image at the top-left which always takes you back to the WHM home and no longer miss the breadcrumbs :)
Infopro

Post by Infopro »

Ah, makes sense. I like your style, disregard. :P
ForumAdmin

Post by ForumAdmin »

We added breadcrumbs into the new csf v6.44 and will add it to the other scripts in due course. This is a temporary measure until cPanel hopefully provide their own solution.