Exim Dictionary Attack ACL for cPanel- error in doc

This forum is only for reproducible bugs with csf and lfd (i.e. not iptables problems, lack of understanding how to use a feature, etc). Posts must be accompanied with full technical details of the problem and how it can be recreated. Any posts not adhering to this, or not considered bugs, will be moved to the General Discussion (csf) forum.
mood

Exim Dictionary Attack ACL for cPanel- error in doc

Post by mood »

sorry to post this here, but your forums did not preview any space for Exim Dictionary Attack ACL for cPanel

I bought your full cpanel service for my RedHat9 VPS with ServInt, but as RH9 is not any more supported, I am moving to a new server with CentOS.

I am trying to help myself.

here http://www.configserver.com/free/eximdeny.html
it says

You now need to add the ACL to the exim configuration file. This is best done through the WHM Exim Configuration Editor so that it isn't overwritten if cPanel upgrade exim:
WHM > Exim Configuration Editor > Switch to Advanced Mode
Now scroll down to the first set of three texboxes in a row. The second textbox will already contain ACLs

well. I am attaching a copy of the source of this page. I could not find those "3 textboxes in a row"

any help?

am on CentOS
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

The three text areas are immediately following the line "begin acl". The middle box already contains text starting with:

Code: Select all

#!!# ACL that is used after the RCPT command
Regards,
Sarah