thread deleted?

This forum is only for reproducible bugs with csf and lfd (i.e. not iptables problems, lack of understanding how to use a feature, etc). Posts must be accompanied with full technical details of the problem and how it can be recreated. Any posts not adhering to this, or not considered bugs, will be moved to the General Discussion (csf) forum.
katmai

thread deleted?

Post by katmai »

hello, why was my mailscanner thread deleted? that was an issue i reported, and it pretty much has impact. it's a paid service, and i think that reporting bugs ... is a good thing?
wmiles

Post by wmiles »

Hi

I cant speak for Chirpy, but I dont think there is a section for Mailscanner on the forum, as it is a paid service why not report a bug using the Help Desk rather than the forum?

Anything to do with Mailscanner I get hold of the Help Desk and they respond really quick.

Wayne :)
katmai

Post by katmai »

one thing though .. my helpdesk username was pretty much deleted and i don't know why.
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

I sent you a private message telling you why your thread was deleted and suggesting that you log a ticket on the helpdesk. Any support for the MailScanner service package is done through the helpdesk. Also we certainly would not have deleted your helpdesk account. If you PM me or email sales@waytotheweb.com with your name and/or email address I can have a look to see if I can find your helpdesk account.

Sarah