Modernbill compatibility?

This forum is only for reproducible bugs with csf and lfd (i.e. not iptables problems, lack of understanding how to use a feature, etc). Posts must be accompanied with full technical details of the problem and how it can be recreated. Any posts not adhering to this, or not considered bugs, will be moved to the General Discussion (csf) forum.
mindjob

Modernbill compatibility?

Post by mindjob »

Hello,

I've been using csf+lfd for a while now, and just recently installed it on the server I take Modernbill orders from. I noticed that orders with credit cards fail, and it seems to be because csf is blocking port 443 outbound to them. I haven't changed any configuration options -- 443 should be open both in and out, but for some reason the customers are still getting blocked. The modernbill error that I receive says it's unable to run curl -- and I'm assuming this means from my server to linkpoint.

Has anyone else experienced this, or have any ideas on what I should do?

Here's an output from when the customer tries to order and he is blocked when the server goes to send back info:

Jan 05 10:38:30 Jan 05 10:40:58 00:00:02:28 Firewall: *TCP_OUT Blocked* tcp 65.xx.xx.xxx 443 69.xxx.x.xx 4631 -a--p-

Why is it blocking outbound port 443, when in the csf config, it explicitly says I want that port open?

Thanks!
mindjob

Post by mindjob »

The solution was to unblock port 1129 for access to the linkpoint gateway.

Can you please consider adding support for this port in future releases?

Thanks again!