How about scans of reseller accts

dkg

How about scans of reseller accts

Post by dkg »

I installed cxs over the weekend and it seems to work well.

I see the cPanel GUI for cxs allows scanning all accts alphabetically (optionally starting at a certain spot) and for a particular acct. It would be nice if we also had the option to specify all accounts of a particular reseller. This would be useful after migrating a new reseller to the server and running a scan on all new accounts.

I guess that would be another alternative: scanning all new accounts since a certain date?

Dave G.
chirpy

Post by chirpy »

I'll have a think about it. At the moment the UI is really an interface to the CLI which is the main focus of the product at present.
sh4ka

Support for plain boxes

Post by sh4ka »

It will be great to have support for plain RHEL/Fedora/CentOS boxes that do not have any control panel installed.

Thanks.
chirpy

Post by chirpy »

We are thinking about it. The main stumbling block for us, as a small company, is the levels of support required for such a broad range of servers, FTP daemons and apache installations.
ffeingol

Post by ffeingol »

We'd be interested in being able to scan all the accounts for a reseller also. Even if you would not generate the list via the web interface maybe just be able to supply a delimited list of user-id's?

Thanks for considering the request.
chirpy

Post by chirpy »

We've now added the --ulist [file] option where you can have cxs scan only those accounts listed within the file.