cxs and CryptoPHP

Community forum to discuss cxs.
If you believe that there is a problem with your cxs installation and want support then, as a paid product, you should use the helpdesk after having consulted the documentation.
soupn

cxs and CryptoPHP

Post by soupn »

Hello, CryptoPHP is a threat that uses backdoored Joomla, WordPress and Drupal themes and plug-ins to compromise webservers on a large scale.

I have several servers blacklisted because of one or two costumers having their websites hacked.

Does cps have or will have in a short short period any kind of tool for detecting and preventing this infection?

thks
kebirhost

Re: cxs and CryptoPHP

Post by kebirhost »

Hello,

We have several servers which have same issue and spamhaus is blocked many servers like this. This is not acceptable. Whole ip should not be blocked for 2-3 hacked web sites.

We are waiting good news from cxs ASAP.

Thanks,
Melih
ForumAdmin

Post by ForumAdmin »

These are community forums. If you need answers to questions for cxs from us you need to contact us directly:
http://www.configserver.com/contact.html
soupn

Post by soupn »

Hello,

i'm sorry ForumAdmin but I don't understand why my post should not be here. I've allready asked via Ticket for your support and I just wanted to discuss this problem here, with the cxs community.

this.