CXS High CPU Load and Clamd

Community forum to discuss cxs.
If you believe that there is a problem with your cxs installation and want support then, as a paid product, you should use the helpdesk after having consulted the documentation.
renatoandrade

CXS High CPU Load and Clamd

Post by renatoandrade »

Hello guys, I have been having problems with the clamd that is taking the processing from my host so that everything is inoperative, and I see that CXS when it runs the daily Clamd script it crashes everything, someone here has already been through this and managed to solve this problem ? I tried to configure up to the CPU limit in Clamd's own settings and today I had another crash. I do not know what else to do.

Note: I use CXS with cPanel and Cloudlinux
renatoandrade

Re: CXS High CPU Load and Clamd

Post by renatoandrade »

I found this topic on the internet and I believe it will solve it, tomorrow I will be posting here if it solved it or not.
https://anset.org/2019/08/30/fixing-cla ... t-100-cpu/
geekytone

Post by geekytone »

Good morning,

I put limits on systemd to limit ClamAV usage with CXS. For that, I created the file /etc/systemd/system/clamd.service.d/limits.conf with following content:

Code: Select all

[Service]
IOSchedulingPriority = 7
CPUQuota = 30%
renatoandrade

Post by renatoandrade »

Hello geekytone, will this file work? because this folder does not exist on my system, only the file that is on the link I mentioned above, I am still in trouble, even today when it ran it took the cpu and crashed the host, I'm just asking why I'm not getting around this.