Feature Request on MailControl, show if an IP is already blocked.

Discuss the ConfigServer MailScanner Front-End script
Sergio

Feature Request on MailControl, show if an IP is already blocked.

Post by Sergio »

Hello, Sarah.
Could it be possible that when we try to block an IP with MailControl, the first POP UP show us if the IP is already blocked?

Until now, if I a see an spammer IP and I want to block it, I click on the red circle, it brings a POP UP with all the info about the IP and a line where I can modify the text of the block.

But some times it happens that the IP that I want to block is already blocked in CSF and I have to wait until the next POP UP shows that the IP has been already blocked.

So, Could you, please, add on the first POP UP a line that could show if the IP is already blocked?

Also, it will be great to know the total of how many IPs of the same range has been blocked in CSF just as a reference (it is not neccesary to see the list of the IPs blocked, just the total) and it will give us a reference to do a block of the complete CIDR.

One more thing, could it be possible to check if a CIDR is already blocked, so a new IP of the same CIDR is not allow to be blocked?

I mean,
if a CIDR like
>> 91.151.93.0/24 do not delete (TR/Turkey) MailControl blocked multiple IPs. <<
Is already active on CSF FireWall, MailControl should not add a new IP like >> 91.151.93.86 <<

Thanks in advance,
Sergio