Please check MAIL RELEASE (Forwar) when releasing more that one email at a time, big issue.

Discuss the ConfigServer MailScanner Front-End script
Sergio

Please check MAIL RELEASE (Forwar) when releasing more that one email at a time, big issue.

Post by Sergio »

Hi.
Today I had an issue with some emails from gmail that were blocked to different users.

Trying to use the option to RELEASE (FORWARD) and selecting more than one of the emails that I wanted to restore to users, the RELEASE sent all emails to the first email address on the list, I mean one user received all the emails from the other users not just the one of him.

I think this is a big issue that has to be fixed or at least set a big note:

WARNING:
"Do not select more than one email with different email addresses as all the emails will be delivered to the first email selected!!".

It will be better (My Wish):
Hope you could review the script as this is a really nice script but should be fixed so when checked more than one email using the RELEASE (Forward), it could check email by email and send the emails accordingly and not use the first one.

Hope you can take a look at this.

Regards,
Sergio
Sarah

Re: Please check MAIL RELEASE (Forwar) when releasing more that one email at a time, big issue.

Post by Sarah »

We will have a fix for this in the next update. Thanks for reporting it.
Sergio

Re: Please check MAIL RELEASE (Forwar) when releasing more that one email at a time, big issue.

Post by Sergio »

THANK YOU!!