Christmas Holiday

We will be closing our Store, Sales and Helpdesk from 17:30 Wednesday, 23rd December 2020 to 09:00 Monday, 4th January 2021. No orders, support requests or sales emails will be processed between those dates.

If you purchase a license or Service Package before the closing date and require installation, please be sure to leave at least 24 hours before then for the work to be done. Otherwise, any work will be scheduled for after this period.

MailScanner Spam Blacklist in cPanel 30 entries

Discuss the ConfigServer MailScanner Front-End script
minadreapta

MailScanner Spam Blacklist in cPanel 30 entries

Post by minadreapta »

Hello,

i am trying to modify the Spam Blacklist limit in cPanel's MailScanner from 30 to 60.

I am modifying the "Maximum entries per account in their blacklist" from 30 to 60 in WHM » Plugins » ConfigServer MailScanner Front-End » Front-End Settings » End User Settings.

When i click the "Save Settings" button on the End User Settings page, the setting goes back and resets to 30.

Does anyone have any ideea how can I get this to stay at 60 or any other value on that dropdown list (the value is between 5 and 200 but it can't be saved) ?

Thanks.
minadreapta

Re: MailScanner Spam Blacklist in cPanel 30 entries

Post by minadreapta »

Nevermind, i found how. There is a dropdown above and you can select cPanel users and a "Switch" button to switch the settings to that user.