cmm 1.22 : view full (xx KB) email not working

loxfox

cmm 1.22 : view full (xx KB) email not working

Post by loxfox »

Since cmm 1.22 the view full (xx KB) email link is causing an error message "file not found". The file exsist. Tried it on different Cpanel installations. Can any other user confirm that behaviour under 1.22?
ForumAdmin

Re: cmm 1.22 : view full (xx KB) email not working

Post by ForumAdmin »

What are the exact steps to recreate this as we cannot work out from your description where the issue is?

If you referring to clicking on an email file within an account to view it in cmm, we're unable to recreate a problem. If this is what you are referring to and you can provide us with server access, do please log a ticket on our helpdesk with full details on how to see the problem and we will investigate. Otherwise, we would need the full filename of the email file you are trying to view.
loxfox

Post by loxfox »

ForumAdmin wrote:If you referring to clicking on an email file within an account to view it in cmm, we're unable to recreate a problem.
Thanks for your quick response and for trying to reproduce my issue with cmm.

There is only a problem, when you have a truncated email and want a full view.

The executed URL which causes the error message "Invalid file ..."

Code: Select all

https://host.domain.tld:2087/cpsessXYZ/cgi/configserver/cmm.cgi?action=viewmail&f=1&file=/home/xyz/mail/domain.tld/xyz.xyz//new/1374240111.H987089P23169.host.domain.tld,S=65657
I carefully cleaned the URL before posting here. Since it was reproducible on different Cpanelinstallations with different CentOS (5 and 6) and only a issue since cmm 1.22 I wonder if i am the only one.

I will invest some time to find a common factor between the different installations. A comparison between cmm 1.21 and cmm 1.22 will might help. Thanks so far.
ForumAdmin

Post by ForumAdmin »

Thank you for the detail. I've recreated that issue and will release a fix for it shortly.
ForumAdmin

Post by ForumAdmin »

This should now be fixed in cmm v1.23:
http://blog.configserver.com/?p=1872
loxfox

Post by loxfox »

Thanks for the quick update. I can confirm that the issue is fixed with 1.23.