Manage Multiple Addresses

hergy80

Manage Multiple Addresses

Post by hergy80 »

In the listing, it would be great if you could add check boxes next to each address, so you can do multiple addresses at once on features like the delete or empty mailboxes.
BurakUeda

Post by BurakUeda »

Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I really love to see this in MM.
I'd love to be able to make bulk changes like quota, deleting, emptying.
MZmuda

Post by MZmuda »

I second this request! I was just about to post a request like this when I came across this post. Though I'd also like to see things like changing the password added, or even a patterned "rename" feature. (ie: if I want to rename All2008[Accounts] to AllOld[Accounts]... where "Accounts" are e-mail addresses like Legal, Operations, etc... but the wildcard would be 2008... Ok - I'm rambling.)

PS: --FANTASTIC-- software!!! THANK YOU for saving my life on MULTIPLE occasions!!!

:)

- Z

BurakUeda wrote:Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I really love to see this in MM.
I'd love to be able to make bulk changes like quota, deleting, emptying.
CompuMaster

Commands on Multiple Boxes

Post by CompuMaster »

Yes, this should be added. Especially, if we are adding 10 to 30 new email boxes for a client, to be able to go to the Manage Mail Accounts area and only be able to add 1 box at a time is cumbersome and slow. Why not have an Excel -type view with rows and each field horizontal on the row to do this in bulk.

Same goes for any function like the previous posts suggest (delete, quota, etc).