Rule ID Unknown?

sjones1787

Rule ID Unknown?

Post by sjones1787 »

Hello, I had the install done through ConfigServer several months ago. I ordered the CPanel service package. I just recently had an issue with a new domain running a wordpress site. When I installed the theme I was unable to use the editor after some investigation I looked at the ModSecurity plugin and saw there was an error, however the Rule ID is "Unknown" so I can't white-list it. The error was [Output filter: Response body too large (over limit of 524288, total not specified).]
I disabled modSecurity plugin for the new domain and everything worked as it should. I'm running three additional domains using the exact same wordpress and theme with no issues at all.

I saw that there was an update available for CMC, when trying to update I get the following message
tar (child): cmc.tgz: Cannot open: No such file or directory
tar (child): Error is not recoverable: exiting now
tar: Child returned status 2
tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
sh: line 0: cd: cmc: No such file or directory
sh: install.sh: No such file or directory

I'm not well versed in the installation of your scipts and I was wondering if you could help me solve my issues. I know that I may have to pay to get this fixed and I'm willing to do that. Can someone from ConfigServer please help me solve these issues?

Thank you!
sjones1787

Re: Rule ID Unknown?

Post by sjones1787 »

This is in the wrong section. I will re-post in the correct section.