Emails stuck in Queue

Discuss our MailScanner install script and MailScanner itself
atechstl

Emails stuck in Queue

Post by atechstl »

A few months ago, I had ConfigServer install MailScanner for me. It worked great. Well I had some firewall concerns so I had them install CFG. Well ever since the CFG install, ClamAV and MySQL kept failing. My server support team fixed my SQL issue. Mail still worked but I was still getting the ClamAV error.

I did an upgrade on the Mailscanner, the front end, and ClamAV. All went well but ClamAV seemed to fail on the upgrade. I got this error:

/usr/local/bin/freshclam: error while loading shared libraries: libclamav.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
`contrib/init/RedHat/clamd' -> `/etc/init.d/clamd'

It seemed that I wasn't getting any more emails about the ClamAV not working anymore though. It turns out that no emails are being sent or received now. They are in the Queue and I cannot tell the queue to send the emails because it is being held by Mailscanner.

HELP! Not good at this that's why I paid to have it done and now it's not working?
atechstl

Post by atechstl »

With Mailscanner Disabled it cleared out all my mail queues and didn't send the messages. Email is working now.
atechstl

Post by atechstl »

Performed update service for mailscanner and it fixed the issue. Very happy!